Sunday, June 2, 2013

One year later...

It's June again... 2013.  I'm no smaller than I was when I finished that ridiculous GM cleanse, in fact I think I've probably gained another 15-20 lbs.  This has to stop.  I don't enjoy shopping anymore.  SHOPPING.  I can't do it.  I'm so disgusting, nothing fits me.  Even things that are my size don't fit me properly because of my massive gut.  Kevin has expressed an interest in losing some weight, so I'm going to get him a $10 membership to Xperience so we can do this together.  I'm not going to reopen this blog again, because it doesn't work.  It's too much work to get into, and I often forget because I don't use the computer everyday.  I need something more realistic.  I'm going to use an actual journal (the paper kind!) and write down everything I eat, and all my activities.  I'm doing it for Mary Kay now... I might as well add one more thing.  This is about changing daily habits little by little, until my lifestyle has changed... and it NEEDS to change.  No more smoking and binging before bed.  No more snacking at work.  No more soda.  Water, water, water.  I can do this.  Kevin and I, we can do this together.  I never used to be the kind of girl that was paranoid people were making fun of me when I wasn't around, or that strangers were laughing at me as I walked by, which, by the way, I experienced the other day.  It's not fun.  I'm not happy.  Living in this house is a big part of that, but I can do shopping for myself, just as I have been.  Ugh.  Something's gotta give.  I won't be back, on here anytime soon, but I'll keep this as a reminder.  Love yourself, Samantha.

No comments:

Post a Comment