Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Day 12

This morning I did as I said I would yesterday.  Went down to the fitness center.  Stretched, got on a treadmill.  Stupid thing kept quitting my program, so I had to move to a different one.  I walked/ran for a total of about 15 minutes at speeds varying from 2mph-6mph.  Then I did some high knees on the treadmill at 1.5 mph, for 1 full minute.  Stretched again, tried to do a plank using a stability ball.  Lot harder than it looks.  Sigh... the results of my weigh in.  It's worse than I thought.  179.5 lbs.  Which means I was probably over 180 at some point.  I feel so gross.  Tomorrow is the big day, starting the GM diet with Katie.  I don't know if she's really committed to it- I keep asking her if she's read about it, and she keeps conveniently forgetting.  I don't know If I'll make it all the way through if I don't have anyone else for support.  Crap.  Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment