Thursday, June 21, 2012

Day 14

Yes.  Two full weeks in, and I'm still going.  Pretty proud of myself for that simple fact.  Yesterday was pretty good.  Ate fruit all day, and drank something like 86 oz of water.  I really thought the water was going to be a problem for me, but luckily (sarcasm) it's been damn near 100 degrees out and I'm mega-dehydrated so my body actually needs all the water I'm supposed to drink.  So, let's see.  Adhering with the GM diet's day 1, I ate about 1/4 cantaloupe, 1 apple, 10 strawberries, about 20 each cherries and raspberries, and ten blueberries.  Wow, typing it out like that, it kinda looks like I hardly ate anything... But I wasn't hungry, not at all.  Last night I roasted some vegetables and made my "wonder soup" for days 4-7.  I also packed for myself some carrots, celery, broccoli, and cauliflower.  My breakfast potato is scrubbed and waiting to go into the microwave.

This morning's routine was pretty much the same as usual.  Up at 4, stretch, 25 crunches, 18 minutes of cardio, home, stretch, water.  Today for food is probably going to be tough for me.  Only vegetables... not sure if I have strong enough willpower to avoid the occasional taste of mousse or cake or whatever is around.  Shit.  It's gonna be hard.  I'm actually kinda considering going fully paleo when this is over.. Nothing but meat and produce.  I know it's going to be difficult to keep the weight off otherwise, and I don't want to bounce all the way back up from whatever I lose.  Whatever.  On to day 2... here we go.

No comments:

Post a Comment