Monday, June 25, 2012

Day 18

Day 6 of the GM diet.  Today is more beef, and veggies.  Yesterday those damn tomatoes could have been the death of me.  I cheated just a bit at breakfast and had a scrambled egg (just 1, no milk) and cooked a small eye of round steak in a pan and sauteed my tomatoes.  After that, I knew I wouldn't be able to eat 5 more if I didn't make soup out of them.  So, that's what I did.  I ate almost all of it, but it took me till roughly 9pm.  Drank 6 full bottles of water, plus about 3 ounces of a seventh.  So about 104.5 oz of water yesterday.

This morning Rosie and I had a good walk, went at full keel for 20 minutes and even started running 3 separate times (up the hills).  Right now I'm roasting some vegetables, and I've got some leftover flank steak and tiny eye of round steaks to get me through the day.  I should get in the shower before Kevin gets up.

No comments:

Post a Comment