Sunday, June 24, 2012

Day 17

Well... I skipped my walks on Friday and Saturday.  I was so exhausted from having consumed no protein for 3 days, I just couldn't make myself get up.  Fruit and veggie day was fine, and banana, milk, and soup day was a little better.  I only ate 4 of the possible 8 bananas.  The veggie soup I made is actually quite good- it's a little spicy, which I can't really figure out.  I don't think I put anything spicy in it other than maybe a half teaspoon or so of chili powder.  Anywho, today is "feast day" with beef and tomatoes on the menu.  Still not sure how I'm going to eat 6 whole tomatoes.  Right now, I've been up for about an hour, I've drunk 1 bottle of water so far, and I am STAR-ving.  I went down to the fitness center and rode a bike for 15 minutes, went 3.45 miles.  Stretched, now I'm cooling down before my shower.  I honestly feel a little like I could throw up.  Whatever.  Oh, I weighed myself when I was in the fitness center... Said I wasn't going to weigh in till the end, but I couldn't resist.  I've lost three pounds. I was hoping for more, honestly.  Meh.  Still going, I guess that's the main point.

No comments:

Post a Comment